We can offer you lots of support:
- Managing RE effectively at KS1 and KS2 - guidance pack written by the County RE team which includes an introduction to the locally agreed RE syllabus, advice on writing your school's RE policy, auditing your school's RE, planning RE in the primary phase, progression and assessment, withdrawal and much more. Price: £30 for schools that subscribe to the RE Centre (£65 for non-subscribers). Order product code RE041 online: https://tinyurl.com/re-centre-form
- Managing RE effectively at KS1 and KS2 - a training course which covers the legal requirements of RE, the role and responsibilities of the RE lead, consideration of the 2019 Ofsted framework and how to prepare for this as an RE leader, effective planning in relation to whole-school curriculum development, accessing and organising resources and supporting colleagues in the teaching of RE. Next course date 15 February 2022 - book via ESS/Learning Zone.
- Primary RE networks run by Justine Ball, Primary RE Inspector/Adviser, currently virtually and then resuming at venues around the county, including a twilight option. Book via ESS/Learning Zone.
- In-school training and support - Justine Ball offers professional support for RE and collective worship in your school, by working 1:1 with you and/or by holding a staff meeting to train all staff on teaching RE according to the locally agreed syllabus. Please contact her directly by email: email@example.com or via her support officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- County RE Centre - access to resources to borrow, including topic boxes, and teaching packs to purchase to support the teaching of RE in your school. For more information visit the RE Centre website
- Online resources - support and planning available from HIAS RE curriculum site (free to access via the Services Portal; subscribable by non-Hampshire maintained schools) and HIAS RE Moodle
- RE Primary News - part of your school's HIAS curriculum updates subscription. For further information or to subscribe, visit HIAS page
- Termly e-newsletter - for the latest local and national RE news, including new products and courses, signup online https://tinyurl.com/RE-news-signup
For any further information, please email: Lydia Revett, County RE Centre email@example.com