Working with the 2019 Ofsted school inspection handbook, this course will deepen delegates’ understanding of the requirements for RE in primary and secondary schools as specified in the most recent Ofsted handbook and framework.
Led by Patricia Hannam and Justine Ball, HIAS RE Inspector/Advisers, this half day course will cover:
- the most recent Ofsted requirements for RE and what good practice looks like in relation to a range of issues that must be explored in school
- consideration of what intent, implementation and impact will look like in RE
- the requirements to consider cultural capital and what this can look like in RE
- evaluating your school’s aims, plans and children’s progress in RE
- the contribution of RE to pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, personal development and/or behaviour and attitudes, and
- auditing existing resources and provision to formulate an action plan going forward.
For further information, and to book, visit the Learning Management System (ESS/Learning Zone), or flyer below.