Presented by the HIAS RE Team and others, this face-to-face conference is for all those leading RE in primary and secondary schools, and will include:
- Keynote presentations: in relation to teaching the diverse lived experience.
- Cross-phase workshops: exploring issues in relation to developing the golden threads through the key stages. Meet with colleagues in the primary phase to explore common concerns and matters to celebrate.
- Phase-specific workshops: especially for the secondary phase in relation to the RS GCSE, with presenters from all the examination boards worked with in Hampshire and beyond.
- Preparing for an Ofsted deep dive: teaching RE well – sequencing disciplinary knowledge across and within key stages.
- Religious education and social justice: ensuring all young people achieve well especially the most vulnerable 20%.
Book via the Learning Zone, using the keyword search Religious Education Conference.
Date/time: 12 October 2022 08:45 – 15:30
Location: Venue based
Cost: Full: £238 / Sub: £198 / SLA: £90