This course is for teachers who would like to know more about the RE Locally Agreed Syllabus, Living Difference IV and how it can be used in Foundation Stage with children with the EYFS framework.
The course will focus on:
- Living Difference IV
- The legal requirements for RE
- The requirements for teaching in Early Years
- Long-term and short-term planning for Foundation Stage RE and how this develops in KS1
- Best practice in RE teaching
- Resources for teachers to use
- Ideas for teaching Christian and other religious concepts.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: RE EYFS
Price: Sub £90 / SLA £55 / Full £108