The primary aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts.
- Support effective subject leadership as appropriate to each school’s individual context.
- Develop skills, expertise, and capacity within school subject leaders and their teams through quality strategic CPD and the sharing of good practice.
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils.
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Secondary Spring RE
Price: Sub £75 / SLA £40 / Full £90Secondary RE Network 23-24 flyer