This course is designed to share best practice, examples, and research on strategies to mitigate socio-economic disadvantage. FSM students are a group at risk of disadvantage, this course explores ways to mitigate this risk.
- To be able to identify what is meant by disadvantage
- To be able to identify the potential impact of disadvantage on student attainment
- To be aware of the Hampshire ‘Tackling Educational Disadvantage’ strategy
- Using the above to gain confidence in supporting this group within RE
- Ability to identify and use effective teaching and learning strategies for this group
- To leave with examples and case studies of best practice
- Gain greater confidence in how to support all students within the RE classroom.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Disadvantage Risk
Price: Sub £85 / SLA £65 / Full £102