Working with the latest edition of the Ofsted handbook and the May 2021 Research Review in RE, this course will deepen understanding of the requirements for RE in the most recent Ofsted Handbook and Framework.
This course will cover:
- The most recent Ofsted requirements for RE and what good practice looks like in relation to a range of issues that must be explored in school.
- Consideration of what intent, implementation and impact will look like in RE
- The requirements to consider cultural capital and what this can look like in RE
- Evaluating your school’s aims, plans and children’s progress in RE
- Auditing existing resources and provision to formulate an action plan going forward
Delegates should take RE work, planning and RE policy from their school with them for use as part of the course.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: New Ofsted Framework
Price: Sub £110 / SLA £85 / Full £132