This course is specifically designed for teachers new to the role of RE leadership in Hampshire. It will provide comprehensive guidance to enable participants to develop RE effectively in relation to the new curriculum.
Taking into account the new Locally Agreed Syllabus, Living Difference IV, this course will cover:
- The legal requirements of RE.
- Using Living Difference IV effectively.
- The role and responsibilities of the RE subject leader.
- The place of development planning within the secondary curriculum.
- Effective planning in relation to whole-school curriculum development.
- Accessing and organising resources.
- Supporting colleagues in the teaching of RE.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Living Difference IV
Price: Sub £105 / SLA £80 / Full £126